Ranked Keywords sections helps you to show you the keywords that a specified domain is ranked for in Google (English, United States).
To find out such keywords, you should first enter a domain name into the search box, and click Apply.
Following metrics will help you to identify the best keywords in the generated list.
- Search Volume reflects the popularity of a keyword amongst Google US users.
- CPC (Cost Per Click) represents the recommended bid for a keyword in Google Adwords.
- ETV (Estimated Traffic Value) shows an info about the predicted traffic coming from a particular keyword.
- Position represents the rank in the SERP taken by the specified website for the particular keyword.
- Traffic Cost is a forecasted cost of paid traffic for a particular keyword.
- Results count indicates the total number of results in the SERP for a certain keyword.
Feel free to export the findings in PDF or Excel formats.
You can also cluster keywords and add them to Sandbox or Rank Tracker.